The Eco Technology Show, at the Brighton Centre, is for anyone interested in the latest eco technologies, energy efficiency and saving money. An energy-packed event showcasing low carbon products and services including self-build and renovation, energy, transport and technology, the Show will unveil the latest eco technology innovations from across Europe.
There are three exploration zones: Eco Build, Renewable Energy, Office and Home, Transport, Technology and Innovation.
- View concept cars eg Citroën’s DS5, the world’s first diesel Hybrid vehicle.
- See renewable energy home products from wind turbines to eco stoves.
- View the latest innovations for the self- build community including sustainable plumbing, heating and construction materials.
- Test drive the latest low emission cars, electric bikes and scooters along Brighton’s seafront
Also happening throughout will be the first ever Eco Technology Show Fringe, offering visitors even more eco experiences from partners across the city. This will include:
- Brighton Fashion Week – ‘Sustain’, a new fashion show dedicated to the art of eco design
- Eco Open Houses – the 6th annual event with over 20 house holders showcasing the very best in self-build, energy efficiency and green architecture.
- People’s Day – Brighton’s colourful street festival on 15 June showcases activities from various communities across the city and The Eco Technology Show has become the dedicated Eco Zone
- The Waste House the UK’s first house made almost entirely of thrown-away material. It is a collaboration between private, public and community sectors.
The Eco Technology Show opens from 9am-5pm on Friday and from 10am-5pm on Saturday 15 June. Tickets are £5 and children under 16 go free. Tickets and further details can be found at www.ecotechnologyshow.co.uk