- Try to use pure skin products. Why? 60% of what you put on your skin goes into your bloodstream.
- Try not to skip meals. Why? It slows metabolism so you could put on weight; and causes a dip in blood glucose levels, leading to fatigue.
- Buy organic vegetable juice to have daily or get a juicer. Why? It alkalises your body, making you less susceptible to disease.
- Drink at least 1.5L water daily. Why? It transports the toxins removed by your liver out of your body.
- Have enough zinc. Why? It boosts your immune system. It’s found in oysters, red meat, poultry, nuts and seeds; or take zinc tablets.
Continue reading Ten Top Tips For Better Health